J&R Ross Agency, LLC, a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking a Local Government Attorney with litigation, employment, and civil rights experience . This role has the flexibility to be based in either the White Plains or NYC offices, but will require frequent travel to White Plains.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k and Profit Sharing.
Salary: $155,000.00 – $175,000.00 per year
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in New York State
- 2+ years of defense litigation
- Experience with general liability and municipal liability defense matters
- Ability to integrate into a fast-team-oriented environment
- Strong writing skills are a must
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- Handle cases involving 1st amendment, police, and land use issues
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work with a great team.