J&R Ross Agency, LLC, a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking a General Liability Attorney with senior level experience in trucking, transportation, insurance defense or automobile litigation. This role is a perfect fit for an attorney who is interested in joining an established law firm on the defense of motor carriers, their insurers and construction litigation. In addition, the firm also handles other complex civil litigation including premises liability, negligent security, products liability, construction litigation, and professional liability.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k and Profit Sharing.
Salary: $155,000.00 – $160,000.00 per year
- JD from an Accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the State of California
- 8+ years of litigation defense experience required
- Experience with general liability and products liability defense is preferred
- Federal court practice is a plus
- Strong knowledge of rules of evidence and procedure required
- Excellent written and analytical skills and a strong attention to detail are required
- Assist with discovery requests and responses
- Draft pretrial motions
- Efficiently conduct legal research
- Assist in preparation of cases for trial
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work with a great team.