J&R Ross Agency, LLC, a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking a Transportation Attorney to join the national services team of a leading international logistics client in all aspects of its transportation and general liability defense litigation. In addition, the firm also handles other complex civil litigation including premises liability, negligent security, products liability, construction litigation, and professional liability.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k and Profit Sharing.
Salary: $155,000.00 – $225,000.00 per year
- JD from an ABA accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the State of California
- 7+ years of personal injury defense litigation experience
- Transportation, logistics, trucking, and related regulatory experience required
- Superior analytical skills and ability to navigate novel legal issues
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Deposition and law and motion experience
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners around the country on legal projects
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- Regularly handle court appearances, written discovery, motion practice, and depositions
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work with a great team.