J&R Ross Agency, L.L.C., a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking an experienced residential real estate Title Review Attorney. This position requires experience and understanding of residential real estate transactions and all aspects of the title review and curative process. The position is based in Alpharetta, GA; however, the role can also work remote. This role is a perfect fit for an attorney who is interested in joining an established law firm with a host of growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k with company match.
Position responsibilities include:
- Complete and thorough review of each assigned title search
- Examination of all legal documents to ensure they are in compliance with Georgia law
- Title curative
- JD from accredited Law School
- Georgia bar license required, additional NC / SC bar license preferred
- 5+ years of real estate law experience preferred
- Proven ability to analyze, prioritize and execute multiple projects and complex tasks under a deadline
- Ability to analyze legal issues and to provide effective, practical advice on routine legal matters
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work with a great team.