J&R Ross Agency, LLC, a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking a Senior Attorney with experience in construction site (NYS Labor Law 200, 240, 241) matters, premise liability or general liability litigation. This role is a perfect fit for an attorney who is interested in joining an established law firm.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k and Profit Sharing.
Salary: $155,000.00 – $175,000.00 per year
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the State of New York
- 3+ years of trial experience to verdict
- Experience with construction (NYS Labor Law 200, 240, 241) matters, insurance defense, premises liability, and general liability
- Experience appearing in court for OSHA hearings; Corporation Counsel or District Attorney Office experience is a plus
- Superior analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage a caseload independently and responsibly
- Legal project management experience is helpful
- Independently manage a caseload involving insurance defense, general liability, auto/transportation liability, or construction (NYS Labor Law)
- Work closely with other attorneys, team members, and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work with a great team.