Senior Banking Associate
J&R Ross Agency, LLC, a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking a Senior Banking Associate to join a nationally recognized banking practice. This role is a perfect fit for a senior attorney with five to seven years of experience in banking transactions, lending, letter of credit and other transactions for financial institutions. This role provides a flexible schedule with a HYBRID model, requiring only three days in office.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by an optional benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability and Profit Sharing.
Salary Range: $180,000 – $205,000
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drafting and negotiating
- Closing domestic and international financing transactions (both syndicated and bilateral, secured, and unsecured)
- Working knowledge of the UCC and Bankruptcy Code
- Experience in trade finance or fund finance (e.g., lending against capital commitments or subscriptions for capital)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Active New York Bar License
- 5 to 7 years of experience
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage workload to meet specific timeframes and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment, and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here!