J&R Ross Agency, L.L.C., a professional recruiting firm, is seeking a bilingual/spanish Receptionist/Legal Assistant. This role is a perfect fit for a Receptionist who is interested in joining an established law firm with a host of growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, and Profit Sharing.
The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Answer, transfer, and receive incoming calls
- Assist in corresponding letters and incoming and outgoing emails to professional staff
- Keep records of scheduled conferences, visiting attorneys within the firm, depositions, receptions, meetings, and credit card payments
- Scan and fax documents
- Provide profound customer service to staff and clients of the firm
- Work closely with attorneys and secretaries of the firm to book, reserve, and assist in setting up conference meetings and depositions
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma required or prior relevant experience
- Interpersonal Skills, Oral Communication Skills, Written Communication Skills, Reading Skills, Customer Relations, Professionalism, Filing, Organization, Time Management, Computer Literacy
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work with a great team.