J&R Ross Agency, L.L.C., a professional recruiting firm, is seeking a temporary construction project manager, who will also act as a general laborer for a construction demolition and cleanup company. This is a great position for an individual who is a self-starter, works well with minimal supervision, and enjoys a flexible work schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to follow specific directions
- Ability to move demolition debris and rubble
- Ability safely and properly use power tools
- Maintain client relationships at the appropriate level reinforcing the Company’s commitment to continuously addressing their needs and interests
- Display a professional and courteous attitude at all times
- Work collaboratively with outside parties to accomplish client goals
- Keep team members informed and active in decision-making
- Heavy lifting, shoveling dirt, moving material around, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Ability to travel when required
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to read project plans and specifications
- Have the willingness to work in a team environment