Personal Injury Attorney
J&R Ross Agency, L.L.C., a professional recruiting firm, is seeking a Personal Injury Attorney. This role is a perfect fit for an attorney, who is interested in joining an established law firm with a host of growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, and Profit Sharing.
The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Researches laws and prepares legal briefs, opinions, and memoranda.
- Manage personal caseload with dedicated legal assistant
- Renders opinions on liability, damages, and value as requested by the Claims Department.
- Prepares and handles pleadings, motions, and discovery, to include
depositions/examinations before trial and examinations under oath.
- Adheres to the Firms Code of Conduct, company policies and operating principles.
- Meets attendance standard of the business location, to perform necessary job functions and to facilitate interaction with subordinates and management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Preferred
- License in good standing to practice law in Georgia.
- Strong time management skills required.
- Must be able to multi-task and handle tasks quickly and tactfully with all levels of Firm personnel and the public.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong client service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude; self-motivate and professional.
- Detail oriented and motivated.
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work with a great team.