J&R Ross Agency, L.L.C., a professional legal staffing agency, is seeking an Experienced Litigation Paralegal with Insurance Defense or Subrogation experience to join an established rapidly growing law firm. This role is a perfect fit for a paralegal with 5 or more years of experience who is interested in joining an established law firm with a host of growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability and Profit Sharing.
- Case management involving maintaining document control, and calendaring docket deadlines
- Preparation and organization of a variety of documents, forms, charts, letters, etc.
- Deposition and record review and summaries
- Preparation for depositions, and preparing attorneys for depositions in advance
- Preparation for hearings
- Document production
- Draft discovery documents
- Request documents and records
- Prepare index of documents
We are looking for a candidate with:
- 5 or more years of experience
- Successful completion of a paralegal certification program preferred
- Demonstrated initiative and self-direction
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Strong Outlook skills and proficient in MS Office suite including Word and Excel
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work with a great team.