J&R Ross Agency, LLC, a professional legal staffing agency, is seeking an Experienced Litigation Paralegal to join an established law firm. This role is a perfect fit for a paralegal with 3 or more years of experience who is interested in joining an established law firm with a host of growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability and Profit Sharing.
Salary: $65,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Bachelor’s degree required, Paralegal Certificate preferred
- 3+ years of litigation paralegal experience
- Insurance defense experience is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to integrate into a fast-paced and team oriented environment
- Experience with drafting subpoenas and creating logs for records received.
- Contact outside sources to retrieve information and review and analyze same
- Search and retrieve information from court-related databases as well as other online sources for case information
- Organize materials needed for expert witness review
- Review, analyze and organize document productions by opposing parties and co-defendants
- Summarize transcripts and organize key documents
- Prepare and organize materials needed for expert witness review
- Manage documents and maintain organized case files
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work with a great team.