J&R Ross Agency, L.L.C., a professional recruiting firm, is seeking a Litigation Attorney. This role is a perfect fit for an attorney, who thrives in a fast-pace environment and is interested in joining an established personal injury law firm with a host of growth opportunities. Paralegal support staff is provided to assist attorney litigators.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, and Profit Sharing.
The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- 5-10 years’ experience with plaintiff and/or insurance defense litigation.
- Experience propounding and responding to discovery.
- Experience taking and defending depositions.
- Superior communication, research, and writing skills.
- Experience drafting motions and pleadings.
- Excellent negotiation and mediation skills.
- Significant courtroom experience to include attending pretrial conferences, motions hearings and jury trials.
- Desire to “take ownership” of files and move them forward towards settlement or trial without cutting corners on the client’s case.
- Committed to excellent customer service.
Required Skills and Experience:
- License in good standing to practice law in Georgia.
- Strong time management skills required.
- Must be able to multi-task and handle tasks quickly and tactfully with all levels of Firm personnel and the public.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong client service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude; self-motivate and professional.
- Detail oriented and motivated.
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work with a great team.