J&R Ross Agency, L.L.C., a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking a Litigation Attorney(CONTRACT) to join an established and rapidly growing law firm. This role is a perfect fit for a junior litigation attorney with at least two (2) years of experience, who is interested in gaining experience and joining an established law firm with a host of growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive pay rate. Law firm employees are able to take advantage of full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability and 401K Plan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Draft and review legislation, including ordinances and resolutions
- Conduct trial and appellate litigation at federal and state levels
- Conduct administrative employment hearings
- Oversee complex litigation
- Draft and negotiate contracts, including professional services agreements, memorandums of understanding and intergovernmental agreements
- Develop and manage new business
- Attend public meetings and render day to day advice to public officials
- Display excellent client service skills
- Work with minimal supervision
Skills and Qualifications:
- Active Georgia Bar License
- Excellent litigation skills
- Actively practicing law for at least two (2) years
- Must foster and maintain cohesive business relationships
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage and delegate tasks efficiently
- Must exercise sound judgment
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage workload to meet specific timeframes and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work with a great team.