J&R Ross Agency, L.L.C., a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking a Legal Assistant/Intake Specialist with experience in personal injury and Needles software. This role is a perfect fit for a Legal Assistant who is interested in joining an established law firm with a host of growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, and Profit Sharing.
The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains a professional office environment and promotes a positive image for the company
- Answers multi-line telephone system, takes accurate messages, and screens and directs telephone calls for management and support staff in a professional manner
- Greets and screens incoming visitors in a professional manner and promptly notifies appropriate person of their arrival
- Receives and signs for packages and delivers to the appropriate person promptly
- Inputs new client’s information onto the company’s data base (Needles)
- Assigns new clients to the Case Managers, Paralegals and Attorney’s
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail as well as incoming facsimiles on a daily basis
- Scans all incoming correspondence to the server daily
- Composes and prepares letters to clients and maintains confidentiality when required
- Provide Investigators with sign up packets
- Provides administrative support for special projects
- Operates standard office equipment efficiently
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma required or prior relevant experience
- Experience in personal injury and Needles software
- Interpersonal Skills, Oral Communication Skills, Written Communication Skills, Reading Skills, Customer Relations, Professionalism, Filing, Organization, Time Management, Computer Literacy
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work with a great team.