J&R Ross Agency, L.L.C., a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking an Attorney with experience in FDA regulatory compliance. This role is a perfect fit for an attorney who is interested in joining an established law firm with a host of growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k and Profit Sharing.
Position responsibilities include:
- Experience handling FDA regulatory compliance and enforcement issues related to drugs and medical devices
- Experience in the Office of Chief Counsel or the Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER)
- Relevant experience at the Food and Drug Administration on matters regarding current good manufacturing practice (CGMP) and quality system regulation
Successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A law degree from a top-tier school and 5-7 years of legal experience
- Ability to think on feet and respond strategically
- Excellent analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Ability to work independently and within a strong team
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work with a great team.