J&R Ross Agency, L.L.C., a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking a Bilingual Closing Attorney to join an established rapidly growing corporate litigation law firm. As a Real Estate Attorney, you will conduct closings and help drive growth in the Gwinnett market. This role is a perfect fit for an attorney with closing experience who is interested in joining an established law firm with a host of growth opportunities. CLIENT IS WILLING TO PROVIDE TRAINING!
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Profit Sharing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate with Spanish speaking clients.
- Conduct real estate closings
- Liaise with local and/or remote processors to ensure best-in-class customer service
- Develop and execute local sales strategy; build a sales pipeline, prospect, and originate new closings monthly
Required Professional Qualifications:
- Member of the Georgia Bar
- Fluent in Spanish
- Current or prior experience closing real estate transactions
- Persistent, resilient, entrepreneurial, humble, mature, confident, and client-minded; you command attention and respect in a room with multiple parties
- Strong, independent work ethic
- Clear communication style and superb interpersonal skills
- Proactive, flexible approach to problem-solving
- Outstanding organizational abilities, multi-tasking skills, and attention to detail