J&R Ross Agency, L.L.C., a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking a Workers Compensation (Plaintiff) Attorney with three or more years of extensive Workers’ Compensation (Plaintiff) experience or a Defense Attorney who with three or more years’ experience in Defense who is looking to switch to the Plaintiff side.
Attorneys must have the ability to handle your own caseload with a dedicated legal assistant. Strong compensation plan with bonus structure and room for growth. The ideal candidate for this position has a strong work ethic, exceptional problem-solving skills and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ability to conduct civil litigation, Experience drafting pleadings, conduct discovery, depositions, mediations, develop case strategy, trial preparations and trials
• Adheres to the Firms Code of Conduct, company policies and operating principles.
• Meets attendance standard of the business location, to perform necessary job functions and to facilitate interaction with subordinates and management
• License in good standing to practice law in Georgia
• Strong time management skills required
• Must be able to multi-task and handle tasks quickly and tactfully with all levels of Firm personnel and the public
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong client service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude; self-motivate and professional
• Detail oriented and motivated