J&R Ross Agency, LLC
J&R Ross Agency, LLC, a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking a Local Government Attorney to join an established rapidly growing law firm. This role is a perfect fit for an attorney with local government litigation or transactional experience, who is interested in joining an established law firm with a host of growth opportunities. The position is primarily remote and allows a flexible schedule.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability and Profit Sharing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Represent county and municipal governments
- Draft and negotiate contracts, including professional services agreements and construction contracts, memorandums of understanding and intergovernmental agreements
- High quality contract drafting and review skills
- Excellent client service skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Required Professional Qualifications:
- Juris Doctor from an accredited college or university
- Actively practicing law for at least five (5) years
- Ability to foster and maintain cohesive working relationships
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage workload to meet specific timeframes and deadlines
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work with a great team.