Attorney – Federal and International Tax
J&R Ross Agency, L.L.C., a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking an Attorney with experience in federal and international tax and M&A tax. This role is a perfect fit for an attorney who is interested in joining an established law firm with a host of growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k and Profit Sharing.
Position responsibilities include:
- Experience handling large transactional matters, such as M&A deals
- Experience managing private equity transactions
- Preparing and reviewing transaction step charts and experience with deal structuring
- Experience preparing transaction documents and working with PowerPoint
- Handling tax and M&A matters is strongly preferred
Successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A law degree from a top-tier school and 3+ years of legal experience
- LLM in Tax, CPA, or Masters in Taxation is a plus, but not a requirement
- Excellent analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Background in federal and international tax and M&A tax
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work with a great team.