J&R Ross Agency, LLC, a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking an Attorney with partner level experience in Trucking/Transportation litigation. This role is a perfect fit for an attorney who is interested in joining an established law firm on the defense of motor carriers, their insurers and construction litigation. In addition, the firm also handles other complex civil litigation including premises liability, negligent security, products liability, construction litigation, and professional liability.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k and Profit Sharing.
Position responsibilities include:
· Defense litigation – Primarily in Trucking/Transportation
· Anticipate and guards against legal risks involving the organization
· Work with business professionals to help identify and mitigate risks
· Trial preparation including Strategy Discussion, Discovery, Records Review, Client Interview and Witness Preparation
· Research into Complex Litigation Areas
· Take and Defend Depositions
· Preparing and arguing motions and writs
Successful candidate will demonstrate:
· Excellent analytical and critical reasoning skills
· A client focused mentality
· Ability to think on feet and respond strategically
· Excellent communication and influencing skills
· Ability to work independently and within a strong team
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work with a great team.