J&R Ross Agency, L.L.C., a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking an Expense Analyst to join an established rapidly growing corporate litigation law firm. The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k, Short and Long Term Disability and Profit Sharing.
- Audit all firm invoices and travel & expense (T&E) reports to ensure validity and compliance with established firm policies and client billing guidelines
- Prepare ad hoc and monthly financial reports as needed and required
- Provide user support for the firm’s expense management system and other accounting systems when needed
- Perform daily system administration duties for the firm’s expense management system
- Assist billing and accounting department team members with expense and financial related inquiries and issues when necessary
- Maintain confidentiality of human resources and financial matters
- Assist with or manage ad hoc projects as needed
- Critical reasoning ability and strong analytical ability
- Experience in accounting and financial industry
- Demonstrated ability to meet established weekly and monthly deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly in oral and written format across multiple levels of organization
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to organize and manage large amounts of data
- Intermediate working knowledge of Excel
- Some college is preferred but equivalent work experience will be considered
- Previous experience in law firm is a decided plus including timekeeping systems such as Aderant Expense Management system experience preferred. Chrome River highly preferred.