J&R Ross Agency, L.L.C., a professional recruiting firm, is seeking a Patent Associate or Agent with experience in IP patent application drafting. This role is a perfect fit for a professional interested in a long-term government project. The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive pay rate complemented by an exclusive remote work schedule.
Position responsibilities include:
- Preparation and drafting of patent applications
- Experience in advanced mathematics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data science is a plus
- Significant Patent drafting experience
- Responsible for meeting deadlines and managing the assignments on their dockets
Successful candidate will demonstrate:
- 1-3 years’ experience in the preparation and drafting of patent applications
- Advanced degree or equivalent research experience in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science is preferred
- Excellent analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Strong research, writing, and advocacy skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work with a great team.