J&R Ross Agency, LLC, a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking a Transportation Litigation Associate Attorney with experience in logistics, general liability; transportation, catastrophic bodily injury, commercial transaction and insurance coverage. This role is a perfect fit for an attorney who is interested in joining an established law firm.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k and Profit Sharing.
Salary: $130,000.00 – $170,000.00 per year
- JD from an accredited law school;
- Must be admitted to practice in PA and NJ
- 4+ years of litigation experience;
- Experience in one or more (preferred) in the following areas: logistics, general liability; transportation, catastrophic bodily injury, commercial transaction and insurance coverage
- Experience with motion practice, oral argument and conducting and defending depositions;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Superior written and oral communication skills;
- Legal project management experience is helpful;
- Ability to integrate into a fast-team-oriented environment.
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, providing litigation support from inception to trial;
- Represent clients in a wide range of general liability and contractual claims;
- Collaborate and work closely with colleagues, attorneys and partners on legal projects;
- Regularly handle state and federal court appearances and depositions;
- Draft detailed legal opinions, analysis of issues and draft client status reports.
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work with a great team.