J&R Ross Agency, L.L.C., a professional IT recruiting firm, is seeking a Project Coordinator with Information Management System (IMS) experience. This role is a perfect fit for a candidate who is interested in joining an established company with a host of growth opportunities. The primary function of the Project Coordinator will be to liaison with the leadership team, user groups, developers, and IT service providers to ensure that the system’s requirements are identified and integrated in the computer system.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k.
Position responsibilities include:
- Work with and maintain contact with the software developer and IT service providers to ensure that critical software applications receive the proper approvals prior to development and that the applications meet targets for completion
- Work with the Fund Administrator to schedule Tech Meetings for routine updates on the systems progress and discuss issues, timelines, and needs
- Work with the Fund Administrator and system’s developer to design and schedule a training plan for all user groups
- Work with Fund Administrator and system’s developer to create the “Go-Live” plan for implementation of the new system for approval
- Work with the system’s developer to obtain the current status of software applications that are in production as well as those that have been approved but not yet placed in production
- Develop a comprehensive plan for the implementation and on-going operation of the Administration/Dispatch System.
- Refine and manage User Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for user’s inquirers, questions and issues
- Lead the development of office requirements and manage the future progression for migrating the Fund Office’s current Oracle computer system to the IMS
- 10 Liaison with all user groups to communicate pertinent information and support as needed to ensure optimum system’s utilization and comprehension
Successful candidate will demonstrate:
- 2+ years’ experience in project coordination, business analysis and administration
- A.A. degree or some college coursework through a technical school or the military is required. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience is a plus
- Experience in maritime logistics preferred
- Experience in Human Resources management is a plus
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter with strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently while still being an integral part of a team
- Ability to relay the value of technology to upper management
- Knowledge of MS Office. MS Project preferred
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work with a great team.