J&R Ross Agency, LLC, a professional legal recruiting firm, is seeking an Appellate Attorney with 5+ years of experience in insurance coverage, municipal liability and/or no-fault areas of law. This role is a perfect fit for an attorney who is interested in joining an established law firm and working in State, Appellate and Federal courts. This role provides a flexible schedule with a HYBRID model.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k and Profit Sharing.
Position responsibilities include:
· Civil appellate experience either practicing before or working within the appellate courts is required
· Very strong research, writing, legal analysis, and oral advocacy skills
· Development of case strategy and advise Firm clients accordingly
· Working in State, Appellate, and Federal Courts
· Prior experience with tracking billable hours is preferred but not required
· Prior experience in insurance coverage, municipal liability, and/or No-Fault areas of law is preferred but not required
Successful candidate will demonstrate:
· Michigan Bar License
· 5+ years of experience
· Excellent analytical and critical reasoning skills
· Ability to think on feet and respond strategically
· Excellent communication and influencing skills
· Ability to work independently and within a strong team
Successful candidates will be self-motivated and able to prioritize, have a high level of organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic. This is truly a team environment, and your legal knowledge, skills and reliability will be rewarded here! Employees are offered a generous benefits package and work with a great team.