J&R Ross Agency, L.L.C., a professional recruiting firm, is seeking a Certified Nurse Assistant to join an established memory care facility. This is a temporary to permanent position with a clientele that requires the utmost professional care.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist with direct patient care under the supervision of RN or medical professionals
- Assist patients with cognitive function
- Position, feed, bathe, dress and assist patients with grooming and other tasks.
- Observe and report patients’ conditions, measure and record food and liquid consumption
- Report changes of patients’ condition to professional staff
- Interact with patients consistently and empathetically
- GA Licensed CNA
- 1-2 years providing care to senior adults and adults with cognitive decline
- Basic knowledge of Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementia’s
- Must have compassion to work with adults with cognitive decline