J&R Ross Agency, L.L.C., a professional recruiting firm, is seeking a Cell Therapy Sales Specialist to join an established corporation. The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary complemented by a full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Profit Sharing.
The Cell Therapy Sales Specialist will develop, promote and manage the sales of Healthcare products. This a great opportunity for someone with a sales background in immunology, immunotherapy, cell therapy, bioreactors and cell growth media.
Essential Responsibilities: This position is remote and candidate can live anywhere in territories which includes: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Puerto Rico.
- Promote sales of Healthcare product lines, attaining and/or exceeding territory budgetary goals through sales success across key product areas.
- Promote customer satisfaction by providing quotes, service information, answering inquiries, investigating complaints, managing orders and taking immediate appropriate action, and providing after-sales support utilizing all available resources.
- Communicate best practices, sales success and assist in training and coaching Life Sciences team members as requested by the Business Unit Manager or Regional Sales Director.
- Maintain customer database, accurate quarterly forecasting and opportunity management.
- Conduct presentations to potential customers and implement local user group meetings within territory.
- Develop specific account strategies, account portfolios, and territory business plans by routinely working with high level decision makers in customer organizations and their colleagues selling and supporting other product portfolios. Actively adjust plan to meet local dynamic situations.
- Attention to administrative responsibilities: Monthly reports, expenses, forecasting, yearly reviews, call database updates, opportunity details and other operational requirements.
- Present and report competitive product information and competitor activity to Marketing for communication within the Region and North America.
- Manage sales by maintaining appropriate databases and generating quotes to customers.
- Develop new accounts and customers utilizing available resources.
- Willing and able to effectively work within a team selling environment and ongoing proper utilization of internal resources.
- Associate’s Degree in the Life Science including Biology, Chemistry or Microbiology.
- 5 years of successful field sales experience selling into academic, government and biotech
- Experience selling medical devices into clinical market would be a plus.
- Proven sales track history of obtaining sales goals.
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft and Outlook.
- Licenses/Certifications: Valid driving license with good driving record.
- Spend an average of 70% of available time in the field (some overnight travel required).
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater educational achievement, with 5-10 years of related scientific experience
- Medical device sales experience.
- Experience working with a sales background in immunology, immunotherapy, cell therapy, bioreactors and cell growth media.
- Sales Experience with biotechnology/pharmaceutical industries in Life Sciences research.
- Knowledge of the territory and its customer base.
- Sales Training Experience: Commercial Selling Skills Training.
- Proven effective sales record in previous positions.
- Direct employment in biotech or pharmaceutical research, production or process development environment.